[(18. Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave)
In The Name of The God, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful
1. All The Praises & thanks be to The God, Who has sent down to His slave (Muhammad) The Book (The Qur’an), & has not placed therein any crookedness.
2. (He has made it) Straight to give warning of a severe punishment from Him, & to give glad tidings to the believers, who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise).
3. They shall abide therein forever.
4. And to warn those who say, “The God has begotten a son (or offspring).”
5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot sons & daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.
6. Perhaps, you, would kill yourself (O Muhammad) in grief, over their footsteps, because they believe not in this narration (The Qur’an).
7. Verily! We (The God) have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We (The God) may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds.
8. And verily! We (The God) shall make all that is on it (the earth) a bare dry soil.
9. Do you think that the people of the Cave & the Inscription were a wonder among Our (The God’s) Signs?
10. (Remember) when the young men fled for refuge (from their folk who wanted to harm them for their belief in The One God) to the Cave, they said: “Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, & facilitate for us our affair in the right way!”)]